FREE AND EXCLUSIVE REGISTRATION FOR BCB MEMBERS
The aim of the webinar is to understand the impact of Brexit on the cosmetics sector, in terms of regulation, exportation, importantion from and to the UK.
Date: 11th of March, 2021 at 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (GMT+01:00)
TO WHOM IS IT AIMED AT
Profiles, departments, professionals who can benefit from the contents directly or indirectly.
How is the cosmetics industry coping and what lessons have been learned?
The Global Cosmetics Cluster and Cosmetics Cluster UK will consider the impact of Brexit during the first quarter of 2021 with the new regulatory and trading landscape and share any insights learned from experiences so far. The webinar will discuss this in the perspective of imports and exports to/from the UK with views from both sides of the Channel’.
PROGRAMME OF THE WEBINAR
- Introduction and overview – Jane Evison
- The new UK regulatory landscape – Francesca Rapolla
- Trading challenges for UK companies marketing in the EU – Rachel Whitaker
- Regulatory challenges for EU and ROW companies marketing in the UK – Agathe Goyon and Nataliya Muller
- Panel discussion
Questions may be submitted in advance to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agathe Goyon | Regulatory Affairs Director at Ecomundo
- Amanda Isom | Regulatory Affairs Associate Director at Bloom Regulatory
- Francesca Rapolla | Regulatory Affairs Manager at CTPA
- Jane Evison | Director of Cosmetics Cluster UK
- Nataliya Muller | Cosmetics Business Manager at Ecomundo
- Rachel Whitaker | UK Logistics Consultant at Indie Beauty Delivers