- The Beauty Cluster, which brings together more than 235 companies in the beauty sector, has held the 2022 Ordinary General Assembly in a 100% face-to-face format.
- During it, the positive closing of the 2021 financial year and the actions and activities of 2022 were presented. New projects such as the Next in Beauty media, the consolidation of the Beauty Business School and the relaunch of the B2B marketplace “Businessplace for the beauty industry” stand out”.
- The current Governing Board has presented the objectives achieved in its four years in office and received the trust of the partner to renew it until 2026.
- Marcos Urarte opens the assembly with a speech on “Megatrends and strategic prospective. How markets and industries are reconfigured”.
- The results of the barometer are presented, which indicate that the industry is recovering after the pandemic. Companies increase both turnover and workforce in 2021 and are optimistic about the growth of both in 2022.
Barcelona, May 13, 2022. The Beauty Cluster, an entity founded in 2014 and which brings together 235 Spanish companies in the beauty value chain, has held its 2022 Ordinary General Assembly. After two years of holding the Beauty Cluster Assembly online returns to a face-to-face model and brings together more than 80 members at the IQS.
During the Assembly, the results of the more than 100 activities carried out in 2021, the different projects under way planned for 2022/2023 were presented, as well as the renewal of the mandate of the current board of directors headed by the president of the cluster – Eva Lluc Saunier. Among the shared projects, the new communication media “Next In Beauty” stands out. The media is a commitment of the Beauty Cluster that aims to continue adding value to the industry by offering all professionals in the sector up-to-date information on business development, trends, innovation and relevant data that directly affect any company and professional in the value chain of cosmetics, perfumery and personal care. “Next In Beauty” aims to position itself as the reference media for the beauty industry.
On the other hand, the promotion of training at the hands of the Beauty Business School is reiterated, which closed the year 2021 having trained more than 100 professionals and is consolidated as a training entity.
Another of the projects of great importance is the relaunch of the marketplace “B2B Businessplace for the beauty industry” that will reach international scope and will allow partners to share a space of supply and demand to be in contact with strategic partners.
During the event, the result of the 2021 accounts closed in positive and the objective of the Beauty Cluster to continue growing in quality in order to continue promoting innovation, internationalization, training and the digital transformation of all partners was also shared.
Likewise, in addition to reviewing the activities carried out in 2021, the return to face-to-face has been highlighted. In 2021, 10 face-to-face activities were held. In 2022 the Beauty Cluster is already at the same rate of face-to-face events as in 2019.
The cluster grew by 10% in 2021, repeating the 10% annual growth of the entire pandemic, a figure that confirms the sustainable growth of the Beauty Cluster, which is expected to have more than 240 by the end of 2022.
ABOUT THE BEAUTY CLUSTER
The Beauty Cluster is a transversal private cluster of the beauty sector made up of 235 Spanish companies from the entire value chain. Established in 2014, the association works to promote the competitiveness of the sector through innovation, internationalization, networking and training. It has its own B2B marketplace. It holds the international quality accreditation in Gold Label cluster management, the highest recognition in this field. Founder of the first international network of cosmetics clusters (Global Cosmetics Cluster) and of the first business training entity in the beauty industry: Beauty Business School. | www.beautyclusterbarcelona.com