Founded in 2014, the Beauty Cluster is the largest Spanish cosmetics, perfumery and personal care cluster. A private association in which more than 230 companies and 3,000 professionals from the entire value chain actively participate.
We are a dynamic ecosystem that promotes collaboration to promote sustainable development and competitiveness in the sector through hundreds of innovation, internationalization, training and digital transformation initiatives. Work with dynamism, generosity, integrity and transparency.
Beauty Cluster is a private association that promotes collaboration with the purpose of promoting sustainable development and competitiveness of the value chain of the cosmetics, perfumery and personal care sector.
It is the only Gold Label accredited global beauty cluster. Founder of the first business training entity specialized in beauty, Beauty Business School and the media magazine Next in Beauty.
- Elena Grau – EG Active Cosmetics (2019-2020)
- Tim Eaves– Quadpack Group (2018 – 2019)
- Montse Martí – Martiderm (2016 – 2018)
- Lluis Rodríguez – Bella Aurora Labs (2014 – 2016)
Other previous members of the Board
- Josep Alboquers – Perfumeria Julia
- Judit Camargo – Laboratorios Ferrer
- Josep Mª Martínez Ribes – Bella Aurora Labs
- Sara Muñoz – Blue Sea (Suavinex)
Constitutional board of Beauty Cluster Barcelona | 2014
- President – Lluis Rodríguez – Bella Aurora Labs
- Vicepresident – Montse Canas – Laurendor
- Vicepresident – Miguel A. Herranz – Genocosmetics Lab
- Treasury – Denia Martínez – Carinsa
- Secretary – Mar Casquet – cosmeticsinMind
- Board member – Irene Gisbert – Ainea Perfums
- Board member – Jordi Casas – Camacho Cosmetics
- Board member – Elena Grau – EG Active Cosmetics
- Board member – Dolors Costa – Eurofragance
- Board member – Esteve Julià – Fit4ever
- Board member – Montse Martí – Martiderm
- Board member – Tim Eaves – Quadpack Group
- Board member – Jordi Bolea – Teknics