Beauty Cluster is a private association that promotes collaboration with the purpose of promoting sustainable development and competitiveness in the value chain of the cosmetics, perfumery and personal care sector.
Made up of 240 companies, it is the leading cluster in the beauty sector in Spain and the second largest in Europe. It promotes innovation, internationalization, training and digital transformation.
It works with 4 clear values: dynamism, generosity, integrity and transparency.
It is the only Gold Label accredited beauty cluster in the world. Founder of the first business training entity specialized in beauty, the Beauty Business School. Creator of the first B2B Marketplace for the cosmetics and perfume industry (Beauty Connecting Business).
- Elena Grau – EG Active Cosmetics (2019-2020)
- Tim Eaves– Quadpack Group (2018 – 2019)
- Montse Martí – Martiderm (2016 – 2018)
- Lluis Rodríguez – Bella Aurora Labs (2014 – 2016)
Other previous members of the Board
- Josep Alboquers – Perfumeria Julia
- Judit Camargo – Laboratorios Ferrer
- Josep Mª Martínez Ribes – Bella Aurora Labs
- Sara Muñoz – Blue Sea (Suavinex)
Constitutional board of Beauty Cluster Barcelona | 2014
- President – Lluis Rodríguez – Bella Aurora Labs
- Vicepresident – Montse Canas – Laurendor
- Vicepresident – Miguel A. Herranz – Genocosmetics Lab
- Treasury – Denia Martínez – Carinsa
- Secretary – Mar Casquet – cosmeticsinMind
- Board member – Irene Gisbert – Ainea Perfums
- Board member – Jordi Casas – Camacho Cosmetics
- Board member – Elena Grau – EG Active Cosmetics
- Board member – Dolors Costa – Eurofragance
- Board member – Esteve Julià – Fit4ever
- Board member – Montse Martí – Martiderm
- Board member – Tim Eaves – Quadpack Group
- Board member – Jordi Bolea – Teknics