OPEN REGISTRATION FOR THE ENTIRE SECTOR
Online commerce has become a fundamental part of business dynamics today, offering numerous advantages, such as the possibility of reaching a global audience, carrying out transactions 24 hours a day and reducing operating costs. Complete this basic course that will give you a specific vision of this channel and incorporate it into your strategy with the help of a teacher who is an expert in the subject.
- Training type: E-learning
- Platform: Course available on the new platform of the e-Beauty Business School
- Teaching hours: 4 hours
- Start (open access to materials): January 15, 2024
- Basic level
- Price: €120 / Members 20% discount
- Accreditation: Accrediting diploma
Table of Contents:
- The digital channel and its commercial particularities
- Online distribution (sales) channels: own store (D2C), etailers and marketplaces
- Competitive strategy in the digital channel
- Own store: key success factors
- Marketplaces: what they are, types, operation, main marketplaces, visibility and promotion tools and key success factors.
Who is it addressed to:
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Entrepreneurs and owners of online stores or online sales brands, as it will allow them to understand the strategies and tools necessary to stand out in such a competitive market.
- Web design and development professionals, to learn how to adapt an online store to the specific needs of the beauty products market.
- Anyone interested in improving their skills and knowledge in the field of online distribution of beauty products.
- Nacho Somalo – Founder at Lonesome Digital. Doctor in Applied Economics from the URJC and Executive MBA from IE Business School. Expert in digital transformation and creator of new projects, with +20 years of experience in digital and ecommerce.